Dra. Maria Constanza Soldini
Degree in Dentistry
• European University of Madrid, Valencia 2016
• Master in Periodontology and Implants, UIC, Barcelona 2019-2022
- Periodontology Course of the Periocampus Foundation with Prof. Tomasi, Prof. Graziani and Prof. Souvan, Pisa, Italy 2017
- Restaurateur course with Dr. Paolone, Verona, Italy 2017
- Annual Endodontics Course at Studio Dentistico Vignoletti, Verona, Italy 2017
Master in Biostatistics at the University of Pavia. I am doing my Master’s internship at the University of Padua with Prof. Eriberto Bressan (Department of Dentistry) and Prof. Anna Chiara Frigo (Department of Biostatistics) as my project tutor: “Survival rate and complications of dental implants with a platform -switched morse taper connection: a retrospective study with 5 years follow-up”.